If not stated otherwise, all events in the program take place in the faculty lounge at the floor -1.
- 12:00 – 12:20 – Arrival and Preparation
- 12:20 – 12:30 – Welcome and event logistics
- 12:30 – 13:00 – Jakub Mačina: Google Summer of Code Experience
- 13:00 – 17:00 – Thesis Analysis Writing: a Collection of Lectures and Exercises
- Paper seeking and reading
- Organizing of resources
- How to structure the analysis, how to write analysis summary
- Proper resource citations
- The art of argumentation
- Productivity and time management
- 17:00 – 18:00 – Keynote by PeWe Alumni Marek Tomša: Clinical research vs. software engineering.
Bringing adaptive web apps to clinical trials – what are the pitfalls? Insights into hidden efforts behind drug development, clinical research and pharma business.